Connect2Health is now hiring for the following position:
- AmeriCorps Site Supervisor and Campus Manager
AMERICORPS SITE SUPERVISOR AND CAMPUS MANAGER
This is a work-study position. To apply follow this link.
Application will be available until position has been filled.
This position is responsible for the oversight and administration of AmeriCorps members and accompanying paperwork/reporting within Connect2Health. Position is also responsible for providing general administrative support to Connect2Health leadership.
10-15 hours a week
Provide Administrative Support to Connect2Health Leadership Including:
- Bi-weekly Meetings for Special Projects, and Leadership Coordination
- Weekly Site Visits
- Community Organization Outreach (Supervising Chairs)
- Volunteer Recruitment/Training/Evaluation
Assist in the coordination and oversight of AmeriCorps program components including:
- AmeriCorps Member Interviews
- AmeriCorps Site-orientations, Weekly Site Visits, Campus Compact Visits
- AmeriCorps Member Training
- Coordinating AmeriCorps Reflection Sessions
- AmeriCorps Member Monthly Audits/ Evaluations
- Preparation of Reports/Paperwork/Applications to AmeriCorps Campus Compact
This job posting is only available to University of Utah students who have been awarded a Federal Work-Study Award for the current year. Please login to CIS and go to the Finance/Financial Aid section to view your Financial Aid Status. If you have not received a Federal Work-Study Award, then do not complete and submit this application. Before hire, this employer will confirm receipt of a Federal Work-Study Award for current year.
Experience and Skills:
- Administrative support experience
- Effective and professional communication (written & verbal)
- Self motivated and independent
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and excellent craft
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team